BenQ currently has one other smartphone turning on Taiwan, but always with terminal mid-range and low, say it is not their strong category and to date have decided to participate in a healthy way in the mobile market. Well, apparently things will change starting next month as Asian brand decided to make the leap to high-end Android.
– Screen 5.2 inch FullHD (1920 × 1080 pixels, 423 pixels per inch)
– Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 eight-core and 64-bit
– GPU Adreno 430
– 3GB RAM
– 16GB of internal memory with microSD card slot
– 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor
– Front 8MP camera with features dedicated to selfies
– Support LTE / 4G networks Cat 9 (450Mbps)
– Android 5.0 pre-installed applications with personalization and Cheetah Mobile (Clean Master, CM Security and Battery Doctor)
As you can see in terms of specifications-and false-we would not be facing a real high end, riding a Snapdragon 810, the processor will have this 2015’s presence in the world of smartphones and accompanied by 3GB of RAM that builds a duo worthy paying attention.
The presentation of this new terminal would be in the next MWC 2015, at the moment we have no information about price and availability, but in a matter of a few weeks all these doubts will be resolved, to see that we are overwhelmed by BenQ.