If you want to edit your videos but aren’t quite sure where to start then the first thing you need to do is choose a video editor. While there are quite a number of options out there nowadays, it is important that you focus on choosing one that not only has the features you need – but is easy enough that you’ll be able to use those features.
The Movavi Video Editor (www.movavi.com/videoeditor/index.html) checks both those boxes, and is renowned for its intuitive nature and accessible interface. It won’t take you more than a few minutes to become familiar with the software, and as you start to use its features you’ll find that they’re really very simple and straightforward.
Although it may run contrary to what you’d expect, editing videos with the Movavi Video Editor even feels natural. It will provide you with numerous options to load your video – including digitizing footage from analog sources, recording webcam footage, or using photos to create a slideshow.
Once you’ve settled on your video source, you can take full advantage of the other features of the Movavi Video Editor to:
- Slice the video into segments and remove unwanted footage or combine clips together.
- Add customizable text to create unique watermarks, captions or subtitles.
- Insert stylish transitions or utilize special effects and filters to completely alter the visual appearance of the video.
- Crop the video frame and rotate its orientation.
- Improve the quality of your videos either manually or automatically with a single click.
- Include voiceovers or background music with new audio tracks.
- Optimize the video by saving it using the hundreds of presets that are available.
As you can see, you’re going to be spoilt for choice and the more you experiment and try out the features that are available, the more you’ll find that you’re able to do. It won’t be long before you’re confidently editing your videos like a professional, and are able to create appealing videos that capture the attention of viewers. Aside from letting you create great videos for your own personal use, it may even come in handy for your work.