Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A7-10F and A7-30F, two new tablet for CES 2015
Here Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A7-10F and A7-30F, two new tablet for CES 2015
We do not know yet what will be their price and when they come out, but we are confident that these two Lenovo IdeaTab might like more than anyone, especially after the CES 2015 event during which will be officially presented to the public.
These are two seven-inch tablets intended for low-end and mid-market: we doubt, for this reason, to be sold at a high price, because Lenovo is not usual practice very high figures. But let’s get down to it, starting from specification of Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A7-10F:
- 7 inch IPS with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels;
- MediaTek MT8127 processor 1.3 GHz;
- 1 GB RAM;
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD;
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0;
- 2 megapixel camera;
- 3 thousand 450 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 198 x 121.2 x 9.9 mm;
- Weight: 320 grams;
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat.
As for Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A7-30F, hardware is slightly higher: cameras and two internal storage starts at 16 GB, however expandable; not yet know whether, in software, only the second will be supported with updates to Android 5.0 Lollipop. We will update you, however, as soon as we have more information on the two tablets at CES 2015 in Las Vegas.